Sunday 23 November 2008

News Blip!

If any of you saw a somewhat confusing news item earlier - let me explain!

First sorry, that news piece was not intended for this site at all it was for a site where progress on my own novel 'Rachel's Shoe' is given. It is waiting for a release date and I had been given some duff information from my publishers which I passed on to my customers. Some have placed and paid for advance orders so I was just a bit miffed to find the long awaited release date still wasn't on schedule.

Anyway enough about that - you want to know how the voting is going!

We have more nominations for the Reader's Choice Award, the latest being 'Dance with Deception'. The voting for 'Soft Target' is still being scrutinised and 'Paranoia' is still in the lead! The Author's Choice Award has seen fairly modest voting over the past 24 hours but it has been across a number of titles so the outcome is going to be very difficult to predict. 'Over by Christmas' is still out in front and will be difficult to stop with just a few days left of voting.

No comments: