Monday 20 April 2009

It's been quiet

Well you may be wondering why there have been no updates for a while.

The truth is there' been nothing to tell you. The voting has dropped off a cliff and right now I'm wondering if it will recover.

I like to keep upbeat but as this site isn't here to make me money, I need to see some activity to justify my efforts. :)

Since we set up AmazonClicks.com over two thousand people have voted for a variety of titles and their support has been very much appreciated by me and, more importantly, by the authors they supported. I know of course that many authors lobbied their customers to support them and that is fine.

Perhaps the current authors listed should try this?

We're in the last week of voting for April so there has never been a better opportunity to get your favorite title an Award.

Let's see the votes return!

No comments: